The EQ–i 2.0 is a comprehensive and valid assessment tool that, in conjunction with other sources of information, provides a rich foundation for personal and professional development, competency modeling, and star performer analyses.
Emotional intelligence assessments are helpful in a wide range of contexts because it gives instant feedback on your strengths and challenges. MHS sets the standards within the industry and the exciting introduction of the new assessments is upon us. This latest revision integrates feedback from over 700 leaders, coaches, counselors, participants, and researchers to bring you the most advanced and thoroughly researched measure of emotional intelligence in the assessment industry.
Going through the EQ-i 2.0 assessment, debrief and followup coaching creates an opportunity to heighten one’s self-awareness and vocabulary regarding one’s emotional operating system. Let’s face it, understanding and talking about emotions can be uncomfortable. Are you interested in enhancing your emotional intelligence? If so, contact us today to arrange to take the assessment and have a professional debrief.
What Does the EQ-i 2.0 Measure?
The EQ–i 2.0 and EQ 360 2.0 measure a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we
- perceive and express ourselves,
- develop and maintain social relationships,
- cope with challenges
- use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.
EQ-i 2.0® (Emotional Quotient Inventory) Assessments
- The only emotional intelligence self-report tool that’s been scientifically demonstrated to be both reliable and valid – the two criteria that all psychological, mental health and vocational tests must meet in order to be worthwhile.
EQ-360 2.0® Assessments
- The EQ-i 2.0® self-report identifies the level of an individual’s interpersonal functioning based on his or her own responses. The EQ-360 2.o® is a multirater assessment which probes further by having those who work closely with the individual provide information about them as well. The objective of the EQ-360 2.0 is to combine external impressions of a person’s emotional functioning with the person’s self-report for a complete picture.